This page is the portal to an ever expanding set of photo gallery pages as noted below.
The gallery photo pages are arrange by subject matter. Each thumnail, if clicked, will load the complete image. A portion of the magnified image can be displayed by double clicking it. Double clicking again will revert to the whole image.
The new boiler house was completed in 2001 and houses a Cochran Wee Chieftain boiler.
Construction started in 1926.
The supply voltage was 200 volts dc. A water driven standby generator provided 50 kilowatts.
The Engine House is National Monument number 153.
There are instruments to measure water level, pressure and flow, flue gas quality and many other parameters.
Many clubs and organisations visit us. We have provided the set for many television and film productions.
Here are some examples of the engine house tiling.
Work started in 1995 and continues to this day.
A sample of the front pages of our news letter.
Installed in 1933 to supplement the output, each turbine driven water pump could deliver 12 million gallons a day.
Manufactured in 1926 and weighing 800 tons, each pump could deliver 19 million gallons a day to a 200 foot head.